Alia Bhatt Stuns in Saree at Joy Awards 2024

Alia Bhatt, known for her impeccable style, graced the Joy Awards 2024 held in Riyadh on Saturday night, where she was honored with the prestigious Entertainment Makers Award. The actress took to social media on Sunday to share glimpses of her captivating look from the event, showcasing her in a gorgeous saree designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. In her post, Alia expressed, “To a night of culture, honour & cinema.”

Alia Bhatt, Joy Awards,

Numerous photos and videos capturing the essence of the Gully Boy actress at the award show flooded online platforms. In one video, Alia delivers her heartfelt acceptance speech, stating, “It’s truly an extraordinary night. I’m obsessed with movies, it’s all I know. I’ve said this before, I think when I was born, I came out on ‘Lights, camera, action.’ That’s how much cinema means to me. If we are talking about joy, one of the greatest things in our lives is love. Tonight, I take back with me the love of movies and the love that I felt here in Riyadh. So thank you so much, and here’s to the magic of movies.”

Switching gears to her professional achievements, Alia Bhatt has been nominated for the Best Actor In A Leading Role (Female) award for her stellar performance in Karan Johar’s Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani at the upcoming Filmfare Awards 2024. The 69th edition of the award ceremony is scheduled to take place in Gujarat on January 27 and 28, promising a celebration of cinematic excellence.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man Throws Neighbour's Children From Thane Building, 1 Dies: Cops

Hardik Pandya's Homecoming Sparks Debate Among GT Fans as He Leads Mumbai Indians in IPL 2024

Centre Issues Reminder on Deepfake Misinformation, Highlighting Legal Consequences